LPT (Master) is the world's first fully online, remotely proctored LPT (Master) practical exam, which puts candidates through a grueling 18-hour performance-based, hands-on exam, which is broken down into three six-hour practical exams that will put your perseverance and focus to the test by forcing you to outdo yourself with each new challenge. Candidates must exhibit a rigorous approach to testing and validating security defenses in order to pass the exam. After a thorough work role, job task, and skills-gap analysis, the LPT (Master) exam is produced in close collaboration with SMEs and practitioners around the world.
About this course
Aspire training's unique Lecture | Lab | Review technique immerses you in the curriculum, allowing you to learn and retain information more quickly.Advanced concepts such as proxy chains, web shells, and network pivoting will be covered in this course.With the help of your expert instructor, you'll learn professional security and penetration testing abilities, as well as the skills required to become a Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT).
You'll learn how to perform Advanced Penetration Testing (APT) and Licensed Penetration Tester Master (LPT) on this course.
- Demonstrate information gathering methodology
- Perform scanning and enumeration
- Identify vulnerabilities
- Execute exploitation and post exploitation
During your accelerated course, you'll also prepare for and take the official EC-Council Licensed Penetration Tester Master (LPT) exam.
Why should you take this course?
LPT is grouped with ECSA in certification training courses because ECSA is the last required industry certification a professional needs before applying to become a Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT); there is no individual certification training course for LPT. However, attaining this certification is where real recognition comes into play; LPT is the most prestigious certification accepted throughout the industry and it should be every penetration tester’s goal to achieve it.
What will you learn by taking this course?
- Mastery of penetration testing skills
Chapter 1: Introduction to Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
Chapter 2: Information Gathering Methodology
Chapter 3: Scanning and Enumeration
Chapter 4: Identify Vulnerabilities
Chapter 5: Exploitation
Chapter 6: Post Exploitation
Chapter 7: Advanced Tips and Techniques
Chapter 8: Preparing a Report
Chapter 9: Practice Ranges
Why should I be licensed?
Penetration testers today have been certified by different agencies. But are they trusted? Do they follow a code of ethics? The answer is no. The Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT) program offered by Institute of Information Technology gives certified penetration testers the opportunity to practice their skills so that they are able to function as a licensed penetration tester. EC-Council’s licensed penetration testers use hands-on penetration testing methodologies and are trained by experts and specialists who are licensed penetration testers from EC-Council.
How to become a certified penetration tester ( LPT )?
Either two 12-hour sessions or a single 24-hour exam! EC-Council specialists proctor the entire exam; cheating is not an option. Score at least 70% and become a CPENT. Score at least 90% and earn the highly regarded LPT (Master) designation!
- Key Features:
- Created by a Security expert :
- Access period : 12 months
- Course duration : 40+ hours
- Quizzes & revision exams :
- Certificate of completion :
- Support : 24/7 hours
LICENSED PENETRATION TESTER (Master)
Pick your preferred schedule
Why learn with us?
- We're tech career experts
- 25,000+ students worldwide
- Alternative to traditional university education
- Start a new career or advance your current one & land your dream job
- Award winning StudentCare
- Most in-demand skills for job market
- Partnered with most biggest accreditors in the world
- Exclusive student benefits
Reason to Choose LICENSED PENETRATION TESTER (Master)
- Exam Pass Guarantee (live online)
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Immediate access to Aspire portal for practice exam
- Get started with Certification pathway
- Knowledge Transfer Guarantee
- Take advantage of globally recognized platform
LPT (Master) Certified Professional Can
- Demonstrate a measurable approach to penetration testing
- Perform advanced techniques and attacks to identify SQL injection, Cross site scripting (XSS), LFI, RFI vulnerabilities in web applications
- Submit a professional and industry accepted report that achieves management and technical buy-in
- Get access to proprietary EC-Council penetration testing methodologies
- Write exploit codes to gain access to a vulnerable system or application
- Exploit vulnerabilities in Operating systems such as Windows, Linux
- Perform privilege escalation to gain root access to a system
- Ensure the integrity and value of the penetration testing certification, in a fully online, remotely proctored certification exam
Find Your Boot Camp
Boost Engagement with delivering Communication Tools
Increase employee engagement with a different suite of communication tools like:
Promote your training program with visuals you can customize to brand... more
Send training updates and security best practice highlights directly... more
Digital wallpapers and web banners
Increase program engagement with colorful thought-provoking messaging... more
Strengthen key awareness concepts and skills through stylish visual... more
Why Aspire Tech
Aspire's award-winning online courses and programs are created and delivered by a renowned Cyber Security specialist.
The perfect fit for business
Plans for small to large businesses that are flexible to match your budget. There is a volume discount available.
Cost effective training
For a fraction of the expense of traditional classroom training, train thousands of employees in numerous locations.