The Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect certification is a great credential for showcasing your expertise in the Microsoft Azure cloud. It will validate your expertise in designing cloud based solutions across compute, networking, storage, and security.
About this course
Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architects have in-depth knowledge of how to design solutions that can run on Azure. So, expertise in network, security, and storage is a must.The job role that you can expect as a Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect is that of a Solutions Architect. If you want to become an Azure Certified Solutions Architect, clearing the AZ-303 (Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies) and AZ-304 (Microsoft Azure Architect Design) exams are necessary as this is an expert-level certification.
Why should you take this course?
If you are someone who advises stakeholders and translates business requirements into secure, reliable, and scalable solutions, then you are the best fit for these certifications. It is because these will help you in becoming industry-ready. You must also possess advanced knowledge and experience across various IT operations such as virtualization, networking, security, etc. The role of a Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect needs you to know how to manage decision-making in each area affected.
What will you learn by taking this course?
✅ Building Cloud environments
✅ Knowledge of one or more of the following topics: DevOps, Azure administration, or Azure development
✅ Budgeting, business continuity, data management, disaster recovery, governance, identity, networking, security, and virtualization are just a few of the IT operations that you should be familiar with. Because architects must justify cloud-related expenditures to management and balance performance objectives against budget constraints, they should have cost analysis experience.
✅ Working knowledge of cloud concepts.
✅ Exceptional communication skills. Team members, management, and business stakeholders must all be addressed by Azure cloud solutions architects.
Chapter 1: Implement and Monitor an Azure Infrastructure
✅ Implement cloud infrastructure monitoring
✅ Implement storage accounts
✅ Implement VMs for Windows and Linux
✅ Automate deployment and configuration of resources
✅ Implement virtual networking
✅ Implement Azure Active Directory
✅ Implement and manage hybrid identities
Chapter 2: Implement Management and Security Solutions
✅ Manage workloads in Azure
✅ Implement load balancing and network security
✅ Implement and manage Azure governance solutions
✅ Manage security for applications
Chapter 3: Implement Solutions for Apps
✅ Implement an application infrastructure
✅ Implement container-based applications
Chapter 4: Implement and Manage Data Platforms
✅ Implement NoSQL databases
✅ Implement Azure SQL databases
What is the Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification?
Azure solutions architects advise stakeholders and translates business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions. This expert-level, role-based certification will validate your mastery of the skills needed to design solutions that run on Azure, as well as your expertise in compute, storage and security.
Who should take the Azure Solutions Architect Expert exam?
Candidates for this certification need to have advanced experience and knowledge across various aspects of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data management, budgeting, and governance. This role requires management of how decisions in each area affect an overall solution. Candidates must be proficient in Azure administration, Azure development, and DevOps, and have expert-level skills in at least one of those domains.
What are the pre-requisites?
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
- Key Features:
- Created by a Security expert :
- Access period : 12 months
- Course duration : 40+ hours
- Quizzes & revision exams :
- Certificate of completion :
- Support : 24/7 hours
MICROSOFT AZURE SOLUTION ARCHITECT
Pick your preferred schedule
Why learn with us?
- We're tech career experts
- 25,000+ students worldwide
- Alternative to traditional university education
- Start a new career or advance your current one & land your dream job
- Award winning StudentCare
- Most in-demand skills for job market
- Partnered with most biggest accreditors in the world
- Exclusive student benefits
Reason to Choose MICROSOFT AZURE SOLUTION ARCHITECT
- Exam Pass Guarantee (live online)
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Immediate access to Aspire portal for practice exam
- Get started with Certification pathway
- Knowledge Transfer Guarantee
- Take advantage of globally recognized platform
- The AZ-303 Microsoft Azure Architecture Technologies certification exam is geared towards Azure Solution Architects who advise stakeholders and translate business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions.
- The AZ-304 Microsoft Azure Architecture Design certification exam is geared towards Azure Solution Architects who advise stakeholders and translate business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions.
- Overall, this exam tests a cross-cutting set of expertise in the areas of Azure Administration, Azure Development, and DevOps. It is recommended to have expert-level skills in at least one of these 3 expertise areas.
Find Your Boot Camp
Boost Engagement with delivering Communication Tools
Increase employee engagement with a different suite of communication tools like:
Promote your training program with visuals you can customize to brand... more
Send training updates and security best practice highlights directly... more
Digital wallpapers and web banners
Increase program engagement with colorful thought-provoking messaging... more
Strengthen key awareness concepts and skills through stylish visual... more
Why Aspire Tech
Aspire's award-winning online courses and programs are created and delivered by a renowned Cyber Security specialist.
The perfect fit for business
Plans for small to large businesses that are flexible to match your budget. There is a volume discount available.
Cost effective training
For a fraction of the expense of traditional classroom training, train thousands of employees in numerous locations.