Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions (AZ-400) Certification training is an intermediate-level course from Microsoft for professionals who want to gain knowledge of designing and implementing DevOps processes and practices for an enterprise. This AZ-400 training course is ideal for professionals who combine people, process, and technologies to deliver value to the organization.
About this course
This Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer Expert course covers the Fundamentals, Administration and DevOps Solutions courses. Learners need a computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone and internet connection. Courses are designed in video with audio and coupled with unlimited advanced mentoring.
Why should you take this course?
Responsibilities for this role include designing and implementing strategies for collaboration, code, infrastructure, source control, security, compliance, continuous integration, testing, delivery, monitoring, and feedback.The certification will showcase not only your proficiency with DevOps practices, but also your skills around Agile tools and services, including third-party tools supported within Microsoft Azure.
What will you learn by taking this course?
✅ Develop an instrumentation strategy
✅ Develop a Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) strategy
✅ Develop a security and compliance plan
✅ Manage source control
✅ Facilitate communication and collaboration
✅ Define and implement continuous integration
✅ Define and implement a continuous delivery and release management strategy
Chapter 1: Develop an Instrumentation Strategy
✅ Design and implement logging
✅ Design and implement telemetry
✅ Integrate logging and monitoring solutions
Chapter 2: Develop a Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) strategy
✅ Develop an actionable alerting strategy
✅ Design a failure prediction strategy
✅ Design and implement a health check
Chapter 3: Develop a security and compliance plan
✅ Design an authentication and authorization strategy
✅ Design a sensitive information management strategy
✅ Develop security and compliance
✅ Design governance enforcement mechanisms
Chapter 4: Manage source control
✅ Develop a modern source control strategy
✅ Plan and implement branching strategies for the source code
✅ Configure repositories
✅ Integrate source control with tools
Chapter 5: Facilitate communication and collaboration
✅ Communicate deployment and release information with business stakeholders
✅ Generate DevOps process documentation
✅ Automate communication with team members
Chapter 6: Define and implement continuous integration
✅ Design build automation
✅ Design a package management strategy
✅ Design an application infrastructure management strategy
✅ Implement a build strategy
✅ Maintain build strategy
✅ Design a process for standardizing builds across organization
Chapter 7: Define and implement a continuous delivery and release management strategy
✅ Develop deployment scripts and templates
✅ Implement an orchestration automation solution
✅ Plan the deployment environment strategy
What Is Azure DevOps?
Azure DevOps is a Software as a service (SaaS) platform from Microsoft that provides an end-to-end DevOps toolchain for developing and deploying software. It also integrates with most leading tools on the market and is a great option for orchestrating a DevOps toolchain.
At DevOpsGroup, we have lots of customers who have found Azure DevOps fits their needs irrespective of their language, platform or cloud.
Why You Should Learn About Azure?
DevOps practitioners are among the highest paid IT professionals today, and the market demand for them is growing rapidly because organizations using DevOps practices are overwhelmingly high-functioning. According to a very recent report published by Puppetlabs: State Of Devops Report, organizations using devOps approach deploy code up to 30 times more frequently than their competitors, and 50 percent fewer of their deployments fail.
In the last two years, listings for DevOps jobs on Indeed.com increased 75 percent. On LinkedIn.com, mentions of DevOps as a skill increased 50 percent. In a recent survey by Puppetlabs, half of their 4,000-plus respondents (in more than 90 countries) said their companies consider DevOps skills when hiring.
- Key Features:
- Created by a Security expert :
- Access period : 12 months
- Course duration : 40+ hours
- Quizzes & revision exams :
- Certificate of completion :
- Support : 24/7 hours
MICROSOFT AZURE DEVOPS ENGINEER
Pick your preferred schedule
Why learn with us?
- We're tech career experts
- 25,000+ students worldwide
- Alternative to traditional university education
- Start a new career or advance your current one & land your dream job
- Award winning StudentCare
- Most in-demand skills for job market
- Partnered with most biggest accreditors in the world
- Exclusive student benefits
Reason to Choose MICROSOFT AZURE DEVOPS ENGINEER
- Exam Pass Guarantee (live online)
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Immediate access to Aspire portal for practice exam
- Get started with Certification pathway
- Knowledge Transfer Guarantee
- Take advantage of globally recognized platform
- The AZ-400 Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions certification exam is geared towards DevOps Professionals who combine people, process, and tools to continuously deliver value to meet users’ needs and business objectives. These candidates streamline delivery by optimizing practices, improve communication and collaboration, and create automation. They design and implement strategies for app code and infrastructure that allows for continuous integration, continuous testing, continuous delivery, and continuous monitoring and feedback.
- Exam candidates are expected to be proficient with agile practices, and must be familiar with both Azure Administration and Azure Development, and should be experts in one of these areas. They must be able to design and implement DevOps practices for version control, compliance, infrastructure as code (IaC), configuration management, build, release, and testing by using Microsoft Azure technologies.
Find Your Boot Camp
Boost Engagement with delivering Communication Tools
Increase employee engagement with a different suite of communication tools like:
Promote your training program with visuals you can customize to brand... more
Send training updates and security best practice highlights directly... more
Digital wallpapers and web banners
Increase program engagement with colorful thought-provoking messaging... more
Strengthen key awareness concepts and skills through stylish visual... more
Why Aspire Tech
Aspire's award-winning online courses and programs are created and delivered by a renowned Cyber Security specialist.
The perfect fit for business
Plans for small to large businesses that are flexible to match your budget. There is a volume discount available.
Cost effective training
For a fraction of the expense of traditional classroom training, train thousands of employees in numerous locations.