Chaptar 1.Introduction to Threat Intelligence
✅Understanding Cyber Threat Intelligence
✅Overview of Threat Intelligence Lifecycle and Frameworks
Chaptar 2.Cyber Threats and Kill Chain Methodology
✅Understanding Cyber Threats
✅Understanding Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs)
✅Understanding Cyber Kill Chain
✅Understanding Indicators of Compromise (IoCs)
Chaptar 3. Requirements, Planning, Direction, and Review
✅Understanding Organization’s Current Threat Landscape
✅Understanding Requirements Analysis
✅Planning Threat Intelligence Program
✅Establishing Management Support
✅Building a Threat Intelligence Team
✅Overview of Threat Intelligence Sharing
✅Reviewing Threat Intelligence Program
Chaptar 4.Data Collection and Processing
✅Overview of Threat Intelligence Data Collection
✅Overview of Threat Intelligence Collection Management
✅Overview of Threat Intelligence Feeds and Sources
✅Understanding Threat Intelligence Data Collection and Acquisition
✅Understanding Bulk Data Collection
✅Understanding Data Processing and Exploitation
Chaptar 5.Data Analysis
✅Overview of Data Analysis
✅Understanding Data Analysis Techniques
✅Overview of Threat Analysis
✅Understanding Threat Analysis Process
✅Overview of Fine-Tuning Threat Analysis
✅Understanding Threat Intelligence Evaluation
✅Creating Runbooks and Knowledge Base
✅Overview of Threat Intelligence Tools
Chaptar 6. Dissemination and Reporting of Intelligence
✅Overview of Threat Intelligence Reports
✅Introduction to Dissemination
✅Participating in Sharing Relationships
✅Overview of Sharing Threat Intelligence
✅Overview of Delivery Mechanisms
✅Understanding Threat Intelligence Sharing Platforms
✅Overview of Intelligence Sharing Acts and Regulations
✅Overview of Threat Intelligence Integration
Who is a Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst?
A Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst helps the organisations identify and mitigate business risks by converting unknown internal and external threats into known threats.
Where can an exam voucher be purchased?
All self-study students are required to send in their application to EC-Council and, successful applicants will be able to purchase an exam voucher DIRECTLY from EC-Council through the web store.
How long is the exam voucher valid for the Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst?
The candidate needs to test within 1 year from date of voucher release
Will I get a refund if I fail the test?
No. Refund requests are not accepted if one fails to pass the test.
Do I need to apply for another exam voucher if I need to retake an exam?
Yes, you will have to request another exam voucher to retake the exam. But you are not required to go through the eligibility application process again.
Can I review my answers during the examination?
Yes, you can review your answers before you end the test. You can also mark questions to be reviewed later during the exam.
- Key Features:
- Created by a Security expert :
- Access period : 12 months
- Course duration : 40+ hours
- Quizzes & revision exams :
- Certificate of completion :
- Support : 24/7 hours
Why Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst | CTIA Course?
The Certified Threat intelligence analyst (C|TIA) course content is designed and developed together with cyber security and threat intelligence specialists across the world to assist organizations determine and mitigate business risks by changing unknown internal and external threats into well-known threats. it's a comprehensive, specialist-level program that teaches a structured approach for building effective threat intelligence. In the dynamical threat landscape, C|TIA is an important program for people who take care of cyber threats on a day to day. Organizations nowadays demand a professional-level cybersecurity threat analyst who will extract. The intelligence from information by implementing varied advanced ways. Such type of professional-level programs will only be achieved once the core of the curricula maps with and is compliant to government and trade revealed threat intelligence frameworks.
Why Become a Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst?
- Compliant with JTA listed under the ‘Analyze’ category of NICE 2.0 Our cyber threat intelligence training program employs a rigorous Job Task Analysis (JTA) of the job roles involved in the field of threat intelligence. This makes it the ideal threat intelligence course for professionals to excel in the cybersecurity domain.
- Increased employability, geometrically The cyber threat intelligence training empowers you with the latest techniques and tools to detect, engage, and neutralize cyberattacks in real time. This puts you in a unique place where recruiters are just waiting to grab skilled professionals, like you!
- Developed by global subject matter experts (SMEs) EC-Council’s cyber intelligence analyst certification is developed using inputs and a vast pool of talent from global subject matter experts. A comprehensive cyber intelligence course, covering the A to Z of threat intelligence.
Included in your modules
Essential skills for your career
- Introduction to Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
- Information Gathering Methodology
- Identify Vulnerabilities
- Post Exploitation
- Advanced Tips and Techniques
- Preparing a Report
- Practice Ranges
Why Organizations Need A Threat Intelligence Team
Cyber threat intelligence includes reliable data collection from numerous sources, context relevant analysis, production of useful intelligence, and distributing the relevant information to stakeholders. Organizations can upgrade their defenses and create countermeasures by acquiring intelligence related to the Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) of potential threat actors. A threat intelligence analyst should have specialized skills and knowledge to competently understand the methodology and mindset of modern attackers and deploy the threat intelligence accordingly. This threat intelligence training program will benefit professionals who are looking to build effective threat intelligence for their organization in order to combat modern-day cyberattacks and prevent future attacks.
The Market Demand for Threat Intelligence Analysts
It is desired by cybersecurity engineers, analysts, and IT professionals from around the world, and is revered by the top hiring companies.
Who Is It For?
- Ethical Hackers
- Security Practitioners, Engineers, Analysts, Specialist, Architects, and Managers
- Threat Intelligence Analysts, Associates, Researchers, Consultants
- Threat Hunters
- SOC Professionals
- Digital Forensic and Malware Analysts
- Incident Response Team Members
- Any mid-level to high-level cybersecurity professionals with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Individuals from the information security profession and who want to enrich their skills and knowledge in the field of cyber threat intelligence.
- Individuals interested in preventing cyber threats.
Why learn with us?
- We're tech career experts
- 25,000+ students worldwide
- Alternative to traditional university education
- Start a new career or advance your current one & land your dream job
- Most in-demand skills for today's job market
- Partnered with biggest accreditors in the world
- Exclusive student benefits; CV detox, NUS, industry events & loads more
Boost Engagement with delivering Communication Tools
Increase employee engagement with a different suite of communication tools like:
Promote your training program with visuals you can customize to brand... more
Send training updates and security best practice highlights directly... more
Digital wallpapers and web banners
Increase program engagement with colorful thought-provoking messaging... more
Strengthen key awareness concepts and skills through stylish visual... more
Why Aspire Tech
Aspire's award-winning online course and programs are designed and taught by distinguished Cyber Security expert.
The perfect fit for business
Plans for small to large organizations, with flexibility to fit inside your budget. Volume discounting available.
Cost effective training
Train thousands of staff members across multiple locations for a function of the cost of traditional classroom training.