The CISSP certification training develops your expertise in defining the IT architecture and in designing, building, and maintaining a secure business environment using globally approved information security standards. The CISSP training covers industry best practices and prepares you for the CISSP certification exam held by (ISC)².https://www.greycampus.com/cissp-certification-training-instructor-led
About this course
The CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional Certification certification training package covers topics such as Access Control Systems, Cryptography, and Security Management Practices, teaching students the eight domains of information system security knowledge.
Why should you take this course?
Earning the CISSP proves you have what it takes to effectively design, implement and manage a best-in-class cybersecurity program. With a CISSP, you validate your expertise and become an (ISC)² member, unlocking a broad array of exclusive resources, educational tools, and peer-to-peer networking opportunities.
What will you learn by taking this course?
Earning the globally recognised CCSP cloud security certification is a proven way to build your career and better secure critical assets in the cloud. The CCSP shows that students have the advanced technical skills and knowledge to design, manage and secure data, applications and infrastructure in the cloud using best practices, policies and procedures established by the cybersecurity experts at (ISC)².
This course allows you to prove your skills, advance your career, and gain support from a community of cyber security leaders here to help you throughout your professional
Chaptar1. Security and Risk Management
✅ Understand and apply concepts of confidentiality, integrity and availability
✅ Evaluate and apply security governance principles
✅ Determine compliance requirements
✅ Understand legal and regulatory issues that pertain to information security in a global context
✅ Understand, adhere to, and promote professional ethics
✅ Develop, document, and implement security policy, standards, procedures, and guidelines
✅ Identify, analyze, and prioritize Business Continuity (BC) requirements
✅Contribute to and enforce personnel security policies and procedures
✅ Understand and apply risk management concepts
✅ Understand and apply threat modeling concepts and methodologies
✅ Apply risk-based management concepts to the supply chain
✅ Establish and maintain a security awareness, education, and training program
Chaptar2. Asset Security
✅Identify and classify information and assets
✅Determine and maintain information and asset ownership
✅Ensure appropriate asset retention
✅Determine data security controls
✅Establish information and asset handling requirements
Chaptar3. Security Architecture and Engineering
✅Implement and manage engineering processes using secure design principles
✅Understand the fundamental concepts of security models
✅Select controls based upon systems security requirements
✅Understand security capabilities of information systems
✅Assess and mitigate the vulnerabilities of security architectures, designs, and solution elements
✅Assess and mitigate vulnerabilities in web-based systems
✅Assess and mitigate vulnerabilities in mobile systems
✅Assess and mitigate vulnerabilities in embedded devices
✅Apply security principles to site and facility design
✅Implement site and facility security controls
What is the CISSP exam?
‘CISSP’ or the ‘Certified Information Systems Security Professional’ is considered to be the gold standard of all Information security certifications. The CISSP certification shows that “you have the knowledge and experience to design, develop and manage the overall security posture of an organization” (ISC)2 The exam tests you on eight domains which are ‘Security and Risk Management’, ‘Asset Security’, ‘Security Architecture and Engineering’, ‘Communications and Network Security’, ‘Identity and Access Management’, ‘Security Assessment and Testing’, ‘Security Operations’, ‘Software Development Security’
Am I qualified to take the exam?
If you have 5 years of full-time security experience in two of the eight domains of the (ISC)2 CISSP CBK(Common body of knowledge) you can definitely take the exam.
I am a ‘Security Analyst’ – do I need the CISSP?
Yes, if you are a ‘Security Analyst’ you will need the CISSP credential to boost your career. Here are some other job titles that could benefit from having the CISSP:
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Director of Security
- IT Director/Manager
- Network Architect
- Security Analyst
- Security Architect
- Security Auditor
- Security Consultant
- Security Manager
- Security Systems Engineer
I only have 2 years of full time experience – what should I do then to take the exam?
All is not lost when you have only 2 years of full time experience. You can take the exam and become an associate of (ISC)2 and can then work towards getting the required amount of experience.
Who conducts the CISSP exam?
The CISSP exam is conducted by ‘ International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium’ or (ISC)2
How will the CISSP credential help me in my career?
The Infosec domain is growing by leaps and bounds every day. The CISSP credential will help you in the following ways:
- You will be respected more in the InfoSec community
- CISSP certification will open the doors to new employment opportunities
- In spite of so many certifications being around, the CISSP certification is still “the” one certification that is demanded by most employers
- The CISSP will also pave the way for higher salaries
- Since the CISSP is a vendor neutral certification, you will be able to apply the skills to different technologies and methodologies.
- You will gain a deeper knowledge of the different domains in cyber security
- Key Features:
- Created by a Security expert :
- Access period : 12 months
- Course duration : 40+ hours
- Quizzes & revision exams :
- Certificate of completion :
- Support : 24/7 hours
What is CISSP Certification?
The International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC2) is one of the major IT certification agencies. They offer various exams for certification, including the Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP), which is a certification that is highly recognized in the Washington, DC, area, and worldwide. It is often considered to be the most sought-after ISC2 certification. With a CISSP certification, your abilities and expertise in all fields of information security are evident to any employer or potential employer. CISSP certified individuals are responsible for the design, architecture, controls, and management of extremely secure organizational environments.
Why choose the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)?
This certification is for the next generation of information security leaders. It allows you to show oﬀ deep technical and managerial competence. You’ll require advanced security skills, experience, and credibility to take this exam. You’ll show your ability in design, engineering, implementation and knowledge in the management of an overall information security program to protect organisations from growing sophisticated attacks. Not only is the CISSP an objective measure of excellence, but also a globally recognised standard of achievement. The CISSP is put together using an up to date, global common body of knowledge that ensures the security leaders it produces have a deep knowledge and understanding of new threats, technologies, regulations, standards, and practices. If you don’t have the experience to earn your certification, you don’t have to worry, as with the SSCP, you can still earn your experience to become a CISSP as an associate of (ISC)² by successfully passing the CISSP exam.
Included in your modules
Essential skills for your career
- (ISC)² and Security Fundamentals
- Cryptographic Client-based Systems
- Communication and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Site and Facility Security Controls
- Security and Risk Management (Part 1)
- Security and Risk Management (Part 2)
- Security Architecture and Engineering (Part 1)
- 2018: Security Architecture and Engineering (Part 2)
- Security Assessment and Testing
The Market Demand for Certified Information Systems Security Professional
The CISSP certification by The International Information System Security Certification Consortium is the premier cyber security certification recognized across the globe. This course enhances your competence across eight different CISSP domains including communication and network security. Security professionals including security auditor, security architect, security analyst, director of security, etc. validate their skills with the CISSP certification.
The CISSP certification helps you to:
- Boost Career Prospects: According to a Cyber Security workforce study conducted by the (ISC)², there is a global workforce shortage of 2.9 million certified professionals. That’s why it is the best time to master your cybersecurity skills and land your dream job.
- Amplify Earning Potential: Growth-driven industries across the globe consider professionals with hands-on cybersecurity experience indispensable. That’s why a CISSP certification is necessary for maximizing your earning potential. According to (ISC)², the average salary for CISSP certified professionals stands at US$131,030 per year.
- Master Cybersecurity Landscape: With a deeper understanding of Cyber Security fundamentals and information security environment, CISSP certified professionals significantly contribute to the organizational ecosystem.
Why learn with us?
- We're tech career experts
- 25,000+ students worldwide
- Alternative to traditional university education
- Start a new career or advance your current one & land your dream job
- Most in-demand skills for today's job market
- Partnered with biggest accreditors in the world
- Exclusive student benefits; CV detox, NUS, industry events & loads more
Boost Engagement with delivering Communication Tools
Increase employee engagement with a different suite of communication tools like:
Promote your training program with visuals you can customize to brand... more
Send training updates and security best practice highlights directly... more
Digital wallpapers and web banners
Increase program engagement with colorful thought-provoking messaging... more
Strengthen key awareness concepts and skills through stylish visual... more
Why Aspire Tech
Aspire's award-winning online course and programs are designed and taught by distinguished Cyber Security expert.
The perfect fit for business
Plans for small to large organizations, with flexibility to fit inside your budget. Volume discounting available.
Cost effective training
Train thousands of staff members across multiple locations for a function of the cost of traditional classroom training.